Tim’s Tiny Homes
We Take Your Privacy Seriously
Your privacy is important to Tim’s Tiny Homes (will be referred to as Texas Built Mobile Homes).
Tim’s Tiny Homes is a subsidiary of Texas Built Mobile Homes. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Texas Built Mobile Homes collects, and the ways in which Texas Built Mobile Homes uses that personal information.
About This Policy
Personal Information Collection
• Texas Built Mobile Homes may collect and use the following kinds of personal information: Information anonymously collected via Google Analytics tracking code concerning your use of the website, i.e. which pages were visited, how long you viewed them, and so on. This is to help us better orient the site to our customer’s needs, as well as create a better experience for you when you return to our site.
• We also gather anonymous information via Google AdWords Conversion tracking code to determine which customers who visit the site complete a purchase.
• We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet. Our site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
• Our site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad
services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related
to visits to your site.
• We may collect anonymous user demographic information based on Google’s
Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data; this will be utilized to better
optimize our site, products and advertising to our customer’s perceived interests
based on this data.
• We will track customer information via an internal database that is only accessible
to Texas Built Mobile Homes employees and respective sub-contractors
maintaining the system. This information will NOT be sold to a third-party for any
reason for marketing or other use, and will only be retained by us for the
purposes of internal tracking and processing of your information requests, for
assistance in tracking your information while assisting you to find, finance and
purchase a mobile home, as well as sending updates on your home buying
process or information on future deals it is determined you may be interested in
based on your customer history.
• When you contact us via our website contact form your contact information is also
retained in our system for historical tracking purposes and analytics on our end,
and will not be released outside of Texas Built Mobile Homes for any marketing
Using personal information
Texas Built Mobile Homes may use your personal information or information
anonymously collected during your visit to the site to:
• Administer this website;
• Personalize the website for you;
• Manage your home buying experience
• Send you marketing communications.
Where Texas Built Mobile Homes discloses your personal information to its
agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in
question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the
terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified
elsewhere above, Texas Built Mobile Homes may disclose your personal
information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any
legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish,
exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Texas Built Mobile Homes will take reasonable technical and organizational
precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not handle credit card transactions or payments on our site.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Texas Built Mobile Homes collects may be stored and processed
in and transferred between any of the countries in which Texas Built Mobile
Homes operates to enable the use of the information in accordance with this
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any
This website may contain links to other websites.
Texas Built Mobile Homes is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices
of any third party.
Tim’s Tiny Homes is a subsidiary of Texas Built Mobile Homes, LLC
Contact Texas Built Mobile Homes
treatment of your personal information, please contact us:
• Via our website contact form
• Or by phone at 830-433-5551